The French-American Chamber of Commerce in Houston is the right place for businesses and individuals!
The French-American Chamber of Commerce in Houston is your partner to support your business endeavor, grow your business, hire new employees, get the pulse of the market, strengthen your network with us!
You will be in the heart of the Houston community with exclusive access to a wide network of companies spanning all sizes and sectors.
Choose the membership level adapted to the size of your organization and to your needs to have access to benefits and privileges.
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
This membership will allow you to join a French-American professional forum dedicated to companies, entrepreneurs & small business owners!
By signing up you will :
- Have access to our commercial services to foster your company implementation in Houston and growth on The French and American market.
- Attend high-level networking events held by top executive leaders. It’s a unique opportunity to have access to relevant information, meet targeted audiences and also connect cross-industries.
- Share your expertise and become a speaker during events.
- Have access to the HR services to hire new talents in your business.
- Gain exposure by featuring on our Website, Social media & Newsletter.
- Platinum: $6,500 per year
- Partner: $3,000 per year
- Corporate: $1,000 per year
- SME or Small Business (<15 employees): $500 per year
- Entrepreneur & Non-Profit Organization: $300 per year
This membership provides services for learning, networking, and sharing opportunities within the French-American business community in Houston and Texas.
By signing up you will :
- Have free access or discount prices to our workshops and social & business events. With more than 50 events a year, you will have the choice to find something you are interested in.
- Attend networking events and obtain relevant information about industries in Houston & Texas.
- Have access to the Business Resource Guide (available soon) giving you important tools and tips on Houston’s economy, real estate development, visa information, individual/ business tax, legal advice and, more.
- Individual: $150 per year
- Young Professional (<30 years old): $85 per year
- Student/Intern: $50 per year
Partner at Haynes & Boone LLP and FACC Board of Directors How has being a member of FACC Houston helped you and your company? “Being part of the FACC organization has helped introduce Haynes and Boone to numerous business executives, educators, community leaders, and diplomats. Our firm has received legal work through these new FACC connections and has introduced our clients to business resources via FACC.” Favorite event or service of FACC Houston? “The FACC networking opportunities are great, especially the seminars and speaker events.”
Vice President Jarvis Legal FACC Board of Directors How has being a member of FACC Houston helped you and your company? “I was able to gain knowledge about my industry and be connected to French lawyers who helped develop features of the company. Second, FACC helped me find interns and employees who were hired through the Career Center.”
Want Visit Us?
Visit by appointment at FACC Houston
1301 Fannin Street, Suite 2440
Houston, TX 77006