Your idea is unique, just like everybody else… what?
This year, we are changing things up and moving forward with the Entrepreneur program!
First, for who?
- Entrepreneurs in Early Stage
- Projects leader who wants to start a business
We are offering you the chance to be part of a class through a one-year program that will help you propel your project and in the key steps!
You will receive a collective and individual coaching:
- Integration Day
- 2 weeks of intensive workshops
- 1 workshop/month
- 1 dedicated mentor (1 meeting/month)
- Access to a panel of mentors
- FACC follow-up step by step
- StartUp Club (1 meeting/month)
- Entrepreneur meetups
We got the plug- Giving you resources & networking opportunities in H-town
ENTREPRENEURS JUST WANNA HAVE FU-UN! Oh entrepreneurs just wanna have funnnn! The program is the best way to bond and become BFFs with all the entrepreneurs!
– March 19th to March 29th, 2018 – Free workshops, Networking, Pitch-coaching and Informative workshop on canvas methods– April 7th, 2017, with Mark Ruths and Wesley Okeke at Fruition Technology Labs
– March 22nd, 2017, on Immigration & Company Formation