Dream big and reach for the stars!
We believe that everybody has the potential to succeed, all you need is a little help.
We support professional individuals by providing a variety of training programs, numerous networking opportunities, and by helping you find that dream job.
• Free or discount prices for events and workshops
• Business Resource Guide (Available soon!)
• Job Search Program
• Candidate Opportunity & Visibility
NETWORKING, SOCIAL EVENTS & WORKSHOPS LED BY EXPERTS
• Business Networking Events (FUN Nights, Young Professional Meetups, Innovation Forum, etc..)
FREE OR DISCOUNT PRICES FOR EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
Get exclusive access, free or at discount price, to more than 50 events and workshops per year.
BUSINESS RESOURCE GUIDE (Available soon)
This guide is one of our most prized possessions that we share with our members for free!
We poured our sweat in researching and collecting to our experts the most important information that you need to know when moving and developing your business in (or about) Houston.
This guide will give you important tools and tips on Houston’s economy, real estate development & visa information, individual/ business tax & legal advice and more.
Job Search Program
Don’t have a job? Just arrived in Houston? Your spouse or kids need a job? Or you want to change your job? FACC helps you throughout your expedition to land your dream job.
FACC proposes 5 interactive job support sessions:
- Job tips from a recruiter who knows all the secrets when it comes to hiring
- Cover Letter and Resume building
- Elevator Pitch & Networking Resources
- Interview Training
- Understanding&Negotiating a US Compensation Package
CANDIDATE OPPORTUNITY & VISIBILITY
Here is supplementary service of the Job Search Program.
We will help you increase your visibility by posting your resume on our newsletter during one month that’s sent to more than 6,000 contacts!
NETWORKING, SOCIAL EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
With more than 50 events a year, you have the choice to find your interest.
Our most regular events?
– Innovation Forum led by experts on a different topic for each edition. You can learn, grow and apply that knowledge to your field.
– FUN Nights is a global speaker series where stories of failed businesses/projects are told, questioned and celebrated and where there is a time to mingle and drink!
– Young Professionals Meetups created by YP for YP. A friendly moment sharing around a happy hour.
– Art Of Business Luncheon to learn about the life and business of artists during a meal.A unique opportunity to discover various profiles such as painters, writers or violinists.s.
IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU!
Discover our programs
Want Visit Us?
Visit by appointment at FACC Houston
1301 Fannin Street, Suite 2440
Houston, TX 77006