We support professional individuals by providing:
– training programs
– networking opportunities
– job search service
JOB SEARCH: CAREER BOOSTER PROGRAM
Carreer boost service
Don’t have a job? Just arrived in Houston? You need career advices and getting ahead in your career? Your spouse or kids need a job? Or just want to change your job? FACC helps you throughout your expedition to land at your dream job with a personalized training career. a HR coach will help you find the perfect way to boost your career in Houston and Texas according to your skills, wishes. He will give you all the tips to succeed with your job research :
- Job tips from a recruiter who knows all the secrets when it comes to hiring
- Cover Letter and Resume building
- Elevator Pitch & Networking Resources
- Interview Training
- Understanding&Negotiating a US Compensation Package
CANDIDATE OPPORTUNITY & VISIBILITY
Increase your visibility by posting your resume on our newsletter during one month that’s sent to more than 6,000 contacts!
NETWORKING & SOCIAL EVENTS
With more than 50 events a year, you will find the one to spark your interest! To join get your membership
Example of events series:
– Innovation Forum led by experts who talk on a different topic for each edition. You will be able to learn, grow and apply the knowledge recived to your field.
– FUN Nights, a global speaker series where stories of failed businesses/projects are told, questioned while mingling and drinking!
– Young Professionals Meetups created by YP for YP. A friendly moment sharing around a happy hour.
– Art Of Business Luncheon to learn about the links between art and business around a nice meal. A unique opportunity to discover various profiles such as painters, writers or violinists.s.
IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU!
Discover our programs
Want Visit Us?
Visit by appointment at FACC Houston
1301 Fannin Street, Suite 2440
Houston, TX 77006