Next session, When?
Starting in October – 5 sessions through October and November – To Succeed On A Competitive Market It’s That Way
Don’t have a job? Or do you want to just mix things up?
FACC helps you throughout your exploration and expedition to land your dream job!
We propose not 1 or 2 BUT 5 interactive and fun job support sessions.
Just a few things about the program:
– Get some job tips from an HRD (human resource director) who have all the hiring secrets
– Cover Letter and Resume building (boring but you need it!)
– Elevator Pitch & Interview Practice and Training (we won’t make fun of you, I promise)
– Job-specific networking events and connection opportunities with our members and randos (aliens) who just show up to our super cool events
– Understanding & Negotiating a US Compensation Package, which basically means knowing to get more and who doesn’t like more?
– We even post your resume on our Newsletter that is sent to all our members! Once you join FACC, you’re part of the family
- March 1st – April 5th, 2018, 5 sessions on how to succeed in a competitive market
- October 26th – November 2nd, 2017, 5 sessions