Set up your startup in USA:
making things happen with the support of by the French American Chamber of Commerce of Houston
The French American Chamber of Commerce of Houston helps you to set up & scale your startup and get it to where you need by supporting you by a tailored range of services.
Our mission is to make your success possible in the US territory by:
- bridge the gap between France and US opportunities,
- connect you to mentors, investors and potential partners or customers,
- help you leave your footprint in the US,
- support you by taking the full advantage of the favorable business climate of The Houston & Texas Area.
We are proudly the major hub for French companies and individuals who are looking for key business services in Houston.
OUR ALL YEAR ROUND STARTUP PROGRAM
- 90 days in Houston for a fully immersive experience and learn the rules of the game
- Office space at station Houston, master classes, workshops, coaching, mentorship, staff resources
- A powerful and actionable local network of entrepreneurs, technology leaders, innovators, experts, partners and investors (both American and European)
- Mentoring focused on: bridging the cultural gap, maintaining company culture in a transatlantic the team, global strategy, product/business plans, go-to-market strategy, growth and fundraising
- Constant coaching on communication, marketing, pitching, growth, sales, and fundraising
- Assistance with technical matters including legal, immigration, hr, accounting, hosting…
- A pitch night and demo day are organized with the most active investors and influencers that Texas and France have to offer.
French connections with the French American Chamber of Commerce (located at Station Houston)
Companies supporting the local tech ecosystem at Station Houston (184 startups, 139 mentors, events…)
Want Visit Us?
Visit by appointment at FACC Houston
1301 Fannin Street, Suite 2440
Houston, TX 77006