Business French Program
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Business French Language
Certified French Teacher
Group or/and one-to-one lessons
Beginner to advanced levels
Make the difference with French Language
French lessons tailored for business use
– Communicate efficiently with francophone colleagues and clients
Develop cultural sensitivity, international awareness, and global mindset
– Gain fluency and lead business discussion in French
– Add an asset to your professional skill set with
– Add an official certification to your resume
Why learning French?
– French is the third most requested language on the American labor market.
– Nearly 22,300 job offers published online in 2015 in the United States were looking for candidates proficient in French compared to 9,500 in 2010.
– In 2019 French was in the top 3 languages with the greatest demand among US employers.
& Result Oriented Program
Within the first months, you will be able to:
– Oral Communications
Introduce yourself and others, ask questions, collect information, lead a simple conversation, answer a phone call
– Written Communications
Write a short text, communicate by email and text message, fill in a document
– Business French Vocabulary
Learn specific words and sentences that can be easily used in a professional context
Small Groups for a better Learning Experience
Our objective is to provide a great learning environment and experience for each student.
– A maximum of 6 students by class
– Teacher will evaluate your level and monitor your progress
– Classes open for beginner and advanced levels
Get your Official Certification
“Diplôme du Français des Affaires”
– Unlimited content on our homework platform to prepare your exam
– Minimum of 60h of class to pretend to the exam
– Special preparation week with the teacher during the program
Karine is a French native speaker and she is fluent in English.
She owns a Master’s degree in education and psychology from Paris V La Sorbonne University and she is specialized in clinical neuroscience and IB administrator.
She was the Director of private international schools for more than 15 years in the United States and Canada, and she has created multilingual tailored programs.
Her teaching experience with kids, teenagers and adults has allowed her to have a diverse and comprehensive career.
Author of several educational books and publications, Karine has a solid reputation in the educational world and in the management of international teams.
Schedule & Pricing
ANNUAL GROUP LESSONS
Spring Admissions: January
From A1 to B2 levels
Minimum of 3 students to open a class
during the Covid crisis, all lessons will be hosted online.
10 hours one-to-one lessons to be done within 2 months
How to enroll?
– Request a placement test and /or send us an email
– 50% of the fees are required at enrollment, the rest is due when the lessons start